Vitamin C is an essential coenzyme in certain metabolic processes, especially when it comes to the synthesis of collagen in ligaments, tendons, and cartilage in joints, to the synthesis of L-Carnitine in red blood cells, to modulate immune responses, and to maintaining healthy skin. This compound plays a key role in converting Folic acid and promoting iron absorption in the gut. In times of stress, high levels of Vitamin C accumulate within the adrenal gland, which is responsible for the metabolism of certain steroid hormones.
Vitamin C is most widely known for its role as an antioxidant that removes toxic free radicals produced during physical exercise. Vitamin C injections are a great resource for whitening and brightening your skin. They also stimulate skin cell metabolism and regeneration.
It is essential in the preservation and improvement of joints and joint cartilage, in the synthesis of collagen, proteoglycans, and other joint components, in the maintenance and repair of teeth, bone, skin, and blood vessels, as well as in the healing and repair of wounds, burns, and fractures.
Benefits Of Vitamin C Injection 500mg:
- Vitamin C is a major antioxidant to neutralize free radicals.
- It enhances tissue healing and growth.
- Stimulate secretion of collagen and elastin.
- Capillary growth, improve micro circulation, promote quick and effective wound healing.
- As an anti-inflammatory agent, it improves immune function.
- Stimulate hormone secretion.
- Slow down ageing and promote skin rejuvenation by reducing wrinkles.
- Stimulate skin cell metabolism and regeneration.
- Accelerate cell metabolism, prevent scar tissue formation.
- Exp:Feb 2023
Ingredients Of Vitamin C Injection:
Ascorbic acid 500 mg (VC 500 mg)
Recommended Dosage Of Vitamin C Injection 500mg:
Divided doses of 500mg or as directed by physician.