Relumins Alpha Lipoic Acid Injections
A natural compound, Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), also called Thiocitic Acid, is made by our bodies from short chain fatty acids in small amounts. It is an essential part of every healthy person's body, not a drug! Our weight increases, our bones hurt, and our skin appears uneven and dull when we don't make enough ALA. There are now many doctors that recommend Alpha Lipoic Acid for;
- Lowering elevated blood sugar naturally
- The Safe and Drug-Free Way to Lose Weight
- Glutathione replenishment for our bodies
- Reverse the ageing process
- A powerful inflammation inhibitor to help joints feel great
- Prevent age-related memory decline
Benefits Of Relumins Alpha Lipoic Acid 150mg:
Relumins introduces their NEW product Relumins ALA 150mg/6ml, 10 x 150mg diluent ampoules which has many benefits such as;
- A fatty acid called alpha lipoic acid is naturally found in every cell of the body.
- Produces the energy necessary for our body's normal functions.
- Glucose (blood sugar) is converted into energy
- Improves collagen and elastin production by naturally lightening skin.
- Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant, neutralizing free radicals which are potentially harmful. Alpha lipoic acid functions in both fat and water, which makes it unique.
- Recycles antioxidants such as glutathione and vitamin C after they have been used up. The formation of glutathione is increased when alpha lipoic acid is present.
- While Lipoic Acid contributes to the whitening effect, it is primarily used because it has antioxidant properties, which attack free radicals throughout the body. It can reduce fine lines and wrinkles, shrink pores, and make the skin fairer and more radiant.
Dosage Of Relumins Alpha Lipoic Acid Ampoules:
Serving Size: 1, Servings Per Ampoule: 6ml Total Serving per pkg: 60ml
Disclaimer - Results may vary person to person.