Dr James Glutathione Whitening Injection 1500mg With Vitamin C 1000mg 5 Sessions / 10 Sessions
The Dr. James Glutathione Injections are currently one of the most looked for off skin whitening injections in the marketplace. The whitening injections provide the highest possible strength of Glutathione and are incredibly efficient at their task.
These are developed with 1500 mg of Glutathione and also 1000 mg of Ascorbic Acid in their purest forms. Every active ingredient included in the product has been examined by specialized laboratories as well as approved by the respective authorities. This FDA-registered product from Magicpotions India guarantees its customers the finest quality of Glutathione to enable them to see promising cause the quickest time.
Moreover, numerous researches on the product have additionally shown them to be very secure for use under specialist guidance. The company supports its safety and security warranty by very apprehended analytical screening, shown safe for the users, and also highly effective.
Benefits of Dr. James Glutathione Skin Whitening Injections:
Dr. James Glutathione Skin Whitening Injections offer a plethora of benefits to their users, mainly due to their ability to cause cellular detoxification and direct and indirect effects on certain enzymes like Tyrosine Kinase. Even though its benefits are not limited to the skin, it is most commonly used to positively impact the skin. These include:
1. Skin Whitening
Dr. James Glutathione Injections work by inhibiting the enzyme Tyrosine Kinase, which is involved in Melanogenesis. Since Melanogenesis causes the production of skin pigment, its inhibition results in an overall skin whitening. It can either do this directly by binding to the enzyme's active site or indirectly by working as an antioxidant and facilitating the removal of free radicals. (1)
2. Anti-aging Effects
With aging, one may start to experience loss of skin elasticity and wrinkle formation. Dr. James Glutathione Injections may prevent the formation of wrinkles by improving the overall skin texture and allow the reversal of signs of aging by decreasing the appearance of already formed wrinkles from the skin. (2)
3. Acne and Pimple Prevention
Skin texture irregularities, acne, and pimple formation are commonly caused by certain reactive oxygen species and lipid peroxide particles, which cause oxidative stress. Dr. James Glutathione Injections by Magicpotions contain the highest quantities of Glutathione which is an effective antioxidant and facilitates the improvement of skin texture and prevention of acne and pimple formation. This was further backed by a study showing that individuals with acne-prone skin have lower Glutathione levels than those with healthy skin. (3)
Contents Contained In Each Box Of Dr James Glutathione Injections:
• 5 Sessions / 10 Sessions of the Glutathione Skin Whitening Injections
Contents Contained in Each Vial:
• 1500 mg of Reduced L-Glutathione Nano Concentrated
Content Contained in Each Ampoule:
• Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – 1000mg
• Alpha Lipoic Acid (Thioctic Acid) - 300mg
• Nano Concentrated Collagen - 200mg
• Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) – 100mg
How To Use Dr James Glutathione 1500mg Injections:
Dr James Glutathione Injections may be used once or twice a week, as per the user and doctor’s preference. The Ampoule Liquid is to be added to the Vial, along with 5 ml of sterile water. This mixture may then be injected into the patient via a direct IV or butterfly syringe.
Ingredients Of Dr James Glutathione 1500mg Injections:
Glutathione exists naturally in the human body and works as an antioxidant to neutralize radicals and boost the immune system. Other than its antioxidant role, it also facilitates skin lightening by inhibiting Melanin production. An individual may consume Glutathione in the form of oral supplements, topical cream, or IV. (4)
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C):
Ascorbic Acid, which is most commonly known as Vitamin C, is a water-soluble vitamin. It has numerous advantages for the body and is known most widely for its collagen-building, immune-boosting, and anti-oxidation properties. This vitamin is unique because it is not synthesized in the body and may only be attained via food sources like Citrus Fruits. (5)
Alpha Lipoic Acid (Thioctic Acid):
Alpha Lipoic Acid is known for acting as a potent antioxidant and protecting the body from harmful free radicals. Even though it is synthesized in varying quantities, it may also be consumed through external food sources. Due to its ability to inhibit the oxidative stress caused by free radicals, Alpha Lipoic Acid plays a vital role in skin health maintenance and preventing signs of aging. Its skin protective effects also allow it to be used in numerous skin care products and high-end cosmetics. (6)
Nano Concentrated Collagen Extracts:
Collagen is an essential part of the skin and is involved with overall skin maintenance. It not only allows skin-strengthening but also facilitates its hydration and elasticity. Aging leads to a reduction of the overall collagen formation, which leads to wrinkles formation and dry texture of the skin. Taking collagen from an external source in Nano Concentrated Collagen Extracts provides the body the collagen it requires for healthy nails, long hair, and glowing skin. (7)
Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF):
The epidermal Growth Factor is an essential component of skin health. It stimulates the production of collagen and Elastin Fibres. This allows it to act as an influential anti-ageing factor. The increased production of collagen and Elastic diminishes the signs of ageing and smoothens the overall skin texture. Moreover, it may also act as an effective skin lightening agent due to its ability to inhibit melanin production, as seen in wound healing patients. (8)
1. Sonthalia S, Daulatabad D, Sarkar R. Glutathione as a skin whitening agent: Facts, myths, evidence, and controversies. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2016 May-Jun;82(3):262-72. DOI: 10.4103/0378-6323.179088. PMID: 27088927.
2. Weschawalit S, Thongthip S, Phutrakool P, Asawanonda P. Glutathione and its antiaging and antimelanogenic effects. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2017;10:147-153. Published 2017 Apr 27. doi:10.2147/CCID.S128339
3. Ikeno H, Tochio T, Tanaka H, Nakata S. Decrease in Glutathione may be involved in pathogenesis of acne vulgaris. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2011 Sep;10(3):240-4. DOI: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2011.00570.x. PMID: 21896138.
4. Pizzorno J. Glutathione!. Integr Med (Encinitas). 2014;13(1):8-12.
5. Abdullah M, Jamil RT, Attia FN. Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) [Updated 2021 Jun 15]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2021 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK499877/
6. Sherif S, Bendas ER, Badawy S. The clinical efficacy of cosmeceutical application of liquid crystalline nanostructured dispersions of alpha-lipoic acid as anti-wrinkle. Eur J Pharm Biopharm. 2014 Feb;86(2):251-9. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejpb.2013.09.008. Epub 2013 Sep 18. PMID: 24056055.
7. Bolke L, Schlippe G, Gerß J, Voss W. A Collagen Supplement Improves Skin Hydration, Elasticity, Roughness, and Density: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blind Study. Nutrients. 2019;11(10):2494. Published 2019 Oct 17. doi:10.3390/nu11102494
8. Laato M, Kähäri VM, Niinikoski J, Vuorio E. Epidermal growth factor increases collagen production in granulation tissue by stimulation of fibroblast proliferation and not by activation of procollagen genes. Biochem J. 1987;247(2):385-388. doi:10.1042/bj2470385